10:33

OOTD - White Grunge



Crop Top - Topshop
Jeans - Ragged Priest 
Shirt -Vintage
Clutch - Michael Kors
Shoes - Dr Martens

Hey everyone! I thought it was about time I started sharing my daily outfits with you all just so you guys would kind of get an idea of what I wear on a normal day. This is a casual everyday outfit which I decided to work around the colour of my new mermaid hair. I wear this sort of thing a lot as I find crop tops with high waisted jeans to be super flattering and effortless. As we all know, all white outfits are SO in right now so I thought I would wear my new white Ragged Priest high waisted jeans  and tie in a green/white vintage checkered shirt wrapped around my waist to add a pop of colour. To finish off the look, I wore my beloved black Dr Martens and went with my new Michael Kors clutch because I didn't want to carry a big bag with me and added a sense of sophistication to a quite grungy outfit.








SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So obsessed with your new hair Sabrina! Inner mermaid <3

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very cool in this outfit! :) xx

    www.savvysuperstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair so much and you look super gorgeous x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ItsSabrina. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig